This Sunday, we will be going to eCo-cent$ to help do some fabric painting (for Kak Siti's embroidery DIY workshop), sandpaper the terompah/wooden clogs, paint a base coat and learn some tole painting techniques from Jiuan Lee.
Sound interesting? Anyone wanna join us?? Those not going for the Georgetown Festival - Handmade Market in Penang with us , u can still be part of the fun!
Come this Sunday 10 June 2012, 11am-5pm. Just bring your creativity, enthusiasm & passion!!
- Our Story
- Join ACG
- Members List / blogs
- Workshop / Event / Shop
- Papercraft Challenge
- Printmaking / Print Artists
- Where is National Textile Museum?
- Where is SEED Sentul Design Center D7?
- Creativity / Inspiration
- Art vs Craft?
- ACG Re-Purposed crafts
- Indigenous Crafts
- Pricing / Marketing / Product Design
- Copyright & Safety
- Put ACG badges in your blog